Re: [Amps] HLA-150 information page

Subject: Re: [Amps] HLA-150 information page
From: Jan Erik Holm <sm2ekm@telia.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 13:57:50 +0200
Yes, I´ve read this before but it´s very very true
and it´s getting worse almost by the day.
I´m sorry to say but I do think it´s a lost battle.
By the way, from what you describe the picture is
even worse in Europe.
Even radio´s that are "decent" from the start we have
people getting into and doing this or that to get
them wider and then they think they sound nicer.
Forexample, right now in Sweden we have a fellow
on 80 playing that game. He is over 15 kHz wide
and very strange sounding, his SSB is perfect copy
in the AM mode on my RX, beats me whats going on.
I just do not understand some people anymore.

73 Jim SM2EKM