Re: [Amps] 50 Mhz brick recommendation

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] 50 Mhz brick recommendation
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 19:31:41 -0400
All,

I was thinking that CCI (Communications Concepts Inc) had a 6 meter amp kit
based on one of Helges Motorola designs. One could design a filter for it with
all the calculators available, it wouldn't take just a few minutes. However
they have filter kits there too.

http://www.communication-concepts.com/

http://www.communication-concepts.com/ar347.htm

http://www.communication-concepts.com/ar313.htm