Re: [Amps] Datasheet limits

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Datasheet limits
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2006 22:21:24 -0400
John,

Amen!

Actually you could get the curves on up to the design-maximum, but you had to
request them from the manufacturer. I used to have everything on the two tubes
I used (8950, and M-2057) years ago, but then again I was buying like 250 to
500 tubes at a time from CECO. They would in turn either get the info from GE
for me, or tell me who to contact down in Owensboro, Ky. The design-maximum was
really saying each batch of tubes would give a good service life if the tubes
were ran under it. When you read the quote about the design-maximum I posted
earlier, one can understand why they have it.

73, Will