Re: [Amps] Amps Digest, Vol 43, Issue 70

To: kdutson@sbcglobal.net, w8ji@w8ji.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Amps Digest, Vol 43, Issue 70
From: Gudguyham@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 06:43:14 EDT

In a message dated 7/18/2006 4:51:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
kdutson@sbcglobal.net writes:

In the  40's and 50's we used speed of the wiper blades to determine  fuel
efficiency. <grin>  Those days if you wanted to run mobile  power you needed
a dynamotor in the trunk. :)

73, Keith  NM5G

Keith, My first car was a 1956 Ford, you never wanted to pass a car in a
heavy rain storm, if you did, you couldn't see where you were going when you
put
the peddle to the metal.  The windshield wipers would stop dead. ahhh,  those
were the days.  73 Lou