Re: [Amps] "Tubes 201" - How Vacuum Tubes Really Work

To: <craxd1@verizon.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] "Tubes 201" - How Vacuum Tubes Really Work
From: "Gary Smith" <wa6fgi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 13:58:41 -0700
As the man sez "I have no dog in this fight" so, no input from me on this
issue.

But... emails such as this is another reason why I subscribe to this group.
Give and take (+++ &  - - -) and so-on.  I have learned so much by reading
the missives (and ratings) from the members of this forum, from their varied
options, experiences along with the unbelievable storehouse of knowledge
that exists within the group.   And yes, I will stay tuned.  I need yet more
education in the world of QRO and such.

73,

Gary...wa6fgi