[Amps] Fw: "Tubes 201" - How Vacuum Tubes Really Work

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Fw: "Tubes 201" - How Vacuum Tubes Really Work
From: "John Vickers" <wa4tt@nlamerica.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 21:33:02 -0400
 From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
 Nowhere in the whole paragraph about gassy tubes (Effect of Gas upon Tube
 Characteristics) which is under part 13, page 316 in this book, says a grid
 became positive! It only says this can cause a grid to become "less
 negative"!

 Will;
 Anytime I become less negative, I  become more positive. And I'm VERY
 POSITIVE you should go back and read Richs free advice to you in his post
of
 7-20-06 sent at 9:47 PM. You're starting to "Flip Flop" like Kerry. :>)

 73, WA4TT