Re: [Amps] Fw: "Tubes 201" - How Vacuum Tubes Really Work

To: Amplificadores Lineales <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Fw: "Tubes 201" - How Vacuum Tubes Really Work
From: GGLL <nagato@arnet.com.ar>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 09:07:16 -0300
        Hello John, apart from the real fact (which I'm trying to follow), what
Will
states don't seem to me a contradiction. From what he wrote, what I understand
is that to become positive is that the grid takes vales greater than 0 Volt.
All right, if the grid is less negative it becomes more positive, but still
negative if it's still under 0V potential.

Best regards
Guillermo - LU8EYW.