[Amps] AMP without HV transceiver

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] AMP without HV transceiver
From: "Hsu" <Jbenson@sohu.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 18:45:25 +0800
I just built a "mini" amp, using 8*FU-50(same as Russian GU-50)in push-pull GG,
it without HV transformer,
 I add two HV RF  transformers( using  HV and high temprature teflon wire
winded )at  in/out put   port to isolate the  HV.it seems work great.And very
cheap and light.But I have never find
 any  commercial produts using simalr design, and few ham design and build
the amp like this.I don't the reason.
Is it duo to safety problem?but I know many old clour TV set with "hot" chassis
to, and isolated HV with HV cermic capacitor .
    73! Hsu