[Amps] Message from W2CQM

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Message from W2CQM
From: "w2cqm@juno.com" <w2cqm@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 23:14:24 GMT
Thanks to those who alerted me to the corrupted posting  listing Heath SB200
components. I did author the original offer about 10 days ago and the items
have already been sold. However,  the preamble to that list reappearing today,
indicating that I was somehow in need of money for an emergency, was simply
perpetrated by someone with evil intentions. I can assure many of you who know
me that of all my legitimate concerns as a father and grandfather, money is not
in any way an issue for my survival. I am contacting the list moderator to
determine if he can trace back the author of that posting made in my name.
Thanks and will keep you informed.  Ron W2CQM/3