[Amps] Swap RCA8122 NOS for 4CX250R NOS

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Swap RCA8122 NOS for 4CX250R NOS
From: "Glenn McNeil" <vk4tzl@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 15:54:06 +1000
Hi Gang,

I've got a Set ( Two ) of RCA 8122 NOS Tubes. They are unused, and have a
date code of 69-04. I did note that the top caps were loose...these appear
not to be an integral part of the Tube, and just cover the "Nib" where the
tube was evacuated.The gunk that holds the Top Cap on has become brittle
over time. I have put a dob of silastic, neutral cure, under each cap to
keep it in place. As I have nothing that uses these tubes...or any sockets
( Eimac SK1900 ), I was wondering if any Reflectorite would like to swap
them for a pair of 4CX250R's or B's, in a similar condition...NOS or at
least not used. Both these tubes still have original boxes, packing and even
the tube pullers in a little envelope.

Any takers ?  As I'm in VK, I would expect that postage is met by each
individual so we come out about even.

73

Glenn
VK4TZL