Re: [Amps] HV transformers I want to series primary and parallel

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] HV transformers I want to series primary and parallel
From: "David Lisney" <g0fvt@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 14:11:00 +0100
I have operated two identical large transformers with their primaries in
series and secondaries in parallel, in my case the secondaries were low
voltage high current. It seemed an elegant way to get them to "loadshare",
in my naivety it seemed a more cautious approach than merely paralleling
everything, though I do take on board the other comments.

Regards David