Re: [Amps] Cooling for GI-7B triodes.

To: "'Tony King - W4ZT'" <amps080906@w4zt.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Cooling for GI-7B triodes.
From: "Mike(W5UC) & Kathy(K5MWH)" <w5uc@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 07:34:04 -0500
I notice in Photo 8 at the location referenced below, that the chimneys only
come up to the bottom of the cooling structure.  I too am building a pair of
Gi7-b(t)'s for 6 meters.  I built chimneys that come all the way to the top
of the cooling structure. Any thoughts on the difference in performance of
the two cooling structures?

73,
Mike, W5UC