Re: [Amps] off topic but here goes

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] off topic but here goes
From: Steve Thompson <g8gsq@eltac.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 07:55:29 +0100

Gudguyham@aol.com wrote:
> This may be a little off topic, but ..........Does anyone know if some
> company or individual can produce a stencil?

Screen printing stencils are produced photographically, my local guy
takes disc files and has a fancy printer to make the artwork, and I get
charged around $70 for a permanent screen. I have also seen them made at
home from laser printer output. Screen printing materials are not
especially cheap, but you will probably be set up for life with one lot
of purchases.

Steve