Re: [Amps] [1000mp] Shipper and claims

To: "'All about Yaesu 1000mp'" <1000mp@mailman.qth.net>,<amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] [1000mp] Shipper and claims
From: "Harold Mandel" <ka1xo@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 10:20:03 -0400
Alpha now has a caveat about shipping on their website:

"Due to excessive shipping damage caused by standard shipping methods
(cardboard box with padding) Alpha Radio Products highly recommends that ALL
amplifiers be packaged on a pallet and shipped via freight service. Also
note that Alpha Radio Products will ONLY return repaired amplifiers via
palletized, freight service."

  Hal Mandel
W4HBM