[Amps] Knock off copies of US/Jananese/EU designs

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Knock off copies of US/Jananese/EU designs
From: "Merit Arnold" <w6nq@rfparts.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 12:16:02 -0700
Regarding the proliferation of "Chinese Copies" of US/EU/Japanese products,
it is ironic that MFJ/Ameritron is now being knocked off  by the Chinese.

MFJ has duplicated designs from Palomar Engineers (the Noise Bridge, et.
al.)
and of course DIAMOND ANTENNA (Japan) with their Chinese imports,
which is of personal interest to me.

What goes around, comes around, I guess.

Merit Arnold W6NQ