Re: [Amps] Boycott New Chinese linear Amplifier

To: "Tom W8JI" <w8ji@w8ji.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Boycott New Chinese linear Amplifier
From: "Hsu" <Jbenson@sohu.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 10:50:14 +0800
Tom,
    Maybe you are right.These tube factory are "pure" state factory, without
any  foreign capital back grund. Its rigescent system kill any person's
appetency of innovation. But not all.for example , FU-728 is a new development
of 4CX1000A, better specs, it is  a Chinese new design in end of 1960s ,it
diffrence with 4CX1500.Another one, FU-501 is 833A's amelioration,Allmost same
cost but much more power.My last mesage is  aim at you  debase Chinese tube
quality,maybe you are right , Some  Chinese tube with some problem indeed, but
not all.
    Tom ,if you have any good ider about increasing   Chinese tube's quality, I
would like to foward it.I'm earnest
About a ''copy AL811", actually, the bulides( NOT include me and I have not any
relation with this project. ) are  beginnner , they like AL811, so they want to
build their  " AL811"for themselves and their friend.The project on running and
they do not want sell more "Chinese AL811", even in China.Because they all are
very busy.This project  is NOT a  commercial plan.I have mentioned this in
other message, they build it only for interest.I think any censure is
immoderate. A real commercial amps is  GO-2KW, it is design/builde  by a
another Chinese ham , it with three 572Bs, the amps sell to Japanese  market in
1995-1998. But  stoped produce for many years.the builder is a satlite
engineer, he is designing the first amateur radio satlite of China now. I just
read his article i a magzine.
    BTW, I have never say  meters of AL-811are  glued in, it is another
American amp.I do not want to say its name.
        Finally ,  I think this topic should be stop.
       73! Hsu