[Amps] W2ONV's Amp for sale on eBay

To: 'Dick Knol' <dick.knol@planet.nl>,Bob Maser <bmaser@tampabay.rr.com>, amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] W2ONV's Amp for sale on eBay
From: Steve Katz <stevek@jmr.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 14:25:51 -0800
(The original parts of) that amp look really, really, really old.  1950s or
early 60s?

The partial schematic shows it uses only an ordinary B&W 850 plate tank
inductor...?  For a 4x10?

I'd doubt this would survive a trip anywhere unless it's loaded on a
shock-absorbing pallet and transported carefully.

Interesting, though, thanks for posting this!

WB2WIK/6