Re: [Amps] W2ONV's Amp for sale on eBay

To: bmaser@tampabay.rr.com, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] W2ONV's Amp for sale on eBay
From: PlanerGuy@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 22:10:53 EST
In a message dated 12/11/2006 5:07:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bmaser@tampabay.rr.com writes:
I think that the 4CX10000D tube
originally came from me but he told me that the tube was NG.  I can't
believe that there are 21 bidders for this piece of poorly built equipment.
The screening is a nice touch.
The screening looks cheasy, and placement of the meters and knobs look pretty
much like someone was flying by the seat of their pants during design and
building stages.  The screening I'm sure can be replaced with solid metal
panels.
I noted that it's showing some rust, and is a bit too dirty for my tastes.
I also have to wonder about a 220volt single phase transformers current draw
for this monster.  My Henry can make the house lights dim!
None-the-less, he claims it works very well, and is willing to demonstrate it
at
his "Lab"..?

Other than the above gripes-  What else looks poorly built here?