[Amps] EIMAC application bulletins

Subject: [Amps] EIMAC application bulletins
From: Bob and Bettina Groh <rgroh@swbell.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 12:52:53 -0600
Did some poking around on Google ('EIMAC application bulletins') and did find
that the EIMAC web site (www.cpii.com/eimac/eiapps.htm) does have some of the
old application notes available in *.pdf format.

They also have the complete 'Care and Feeding of Power Grid Tubes' available on
the web site:
<http://www.cpii.com/eimac/cf.htm>

I don't have a comprehensive list of all the apps bulletins but I know that #9
(Single Sideband) is not there. Maybe someone else has a web source where we
can
find that one (or maybe it is part of another document).

I also have some of the original notes but they are buried away someplace.

73
Bob, WA2CKY