[Amps] OT: QST - don't forget QEX!

Subject: [Amps] OT: QST - don't forget QEX!
From: Bob and Bettina Groh <rgroh@swbell.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 12:45:45 -0600
Just a bit of a positive word here about QST and ARRL - if you are looking for
technical content, don't forget QEX. The technical content is quite a bit
higher
in that adjunct magazine. Everytime I think about canceling my subscription,
they come up with a dynamite issue that brings me back!

I've noticed some excellent technical content here on this list and it would be
nice to see some nice amplifier articles pop up on QEX!

73
Bob, WA2CKY