[Amps] QST laments TSPA

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] QST laments TSPA
From: "John T. M. Lyles" <jtml@lanl.gov>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 12:18:28 -0700
I agree about QST, in that it has lost a lot of technical content. I
dropped League membership years ago, not so much for this reason, but
for others. Now I don't seem to be interested to rejoin. I have
access to the entire QST collection at the lab library where I work,
bound editions even. I find it quite rewarding to be able to look up
older issues, for both vintage gear articles as well as more recent
technology. Sometime in the past 10 years it seems to have started
drying up so why subscribe. QEX is, however, worthwhile.

Happy Holidays,
John K5PRO