Re: [Amps] Bad tubes from ebay, update

To: "'Bob Sutton'" <zl1rs@yahoo.com>, "'Larry'" <larry@w7iuv.com>,"'AMPS'" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Bad tubes from ebay, update
From: "Robert B. Bonner" <rbonner@qro.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 02:00:38 -0600
Bob don't let 3 months elapse this is possibly what he's trying to pull now
at this point with the delays.  Once that happens YOU CANNOT POST A
NEGATIVE...  and then you are completely screwed.

Tell him, OK time is up, send another tube NOW if I don't receive it within
2 weeks airmail I will be posting a negative.  What does he have to say
about you negative?  You paid promptly and he delayed until the thing falls
off the system?

Just be professional with your negative post.

BOB DD