[Amps] questions

To: "Amps@contesting.com" <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] questions
From: "c." <carlseye@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 17:04:10 -0500
    There have been some "stupid questions" asked and some "more than
stupid" answers !!!!!
        I've been around for more years than I care to admit, and it
bugs me no end to hear these
"hoilier than thou" people? respond to these younger folks ( ?)
    i'm not the supreme expert on anything on any technical subject, But
anyone who runs down another person , in my mind is as low as anyone can
get.!!! An "extra class" license today isn't much more than a "novice"
or at the most a "general" class today. I hate to admit it but many
years ago I failed the extra class test, BUT, I passed the FCC  first
phone test !!! Doesn't that tell you something??
      Please don't get down on anyone until , and unless , you know who
and what you are talking about.!!!
       Just another "oldham"
       carl / kz5ca