Re: [Amps] Lou's request for help!

To: boodyman@msn.com, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Lou's request for help!
From: Gudguyham@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 20:02:54 EDT

In a message dated 3/23/2007 4:15:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
boodyman@msn.com writes:

Lou  (goodguyham) is having surgery soon and has a ham in Valparaiso (me)
bugging him to ship me an amp we BOTH know will get smashed all to heck if
he does ship it. Lou also knows this amp is pristine and likely better  than
collector quality so his inner voice tells him that to ship it to me  would
be inviting disaster. Unfortunately, I don't want to want until  Dayton to
get it!

I will drive as far as I need to to meet anyone  who might be able to get
from Lou and is coming East on 80/94 or whatever  whereby I could meet you to
do a hand off.

Lou has been a big  contributor to this list and if anyone can help he and I
preserve a piece  of history and bring the amp by vehicle this way, we would
both be very  grateful.  I am 80 minutes east of O'hare...55 minutes from
downtown  Chicago, and 55 minutes west of South Bend.

Kind regards!

Bill  N9BTU   Valparaiso, In. 46383

Yes, and Bill, we'll offer who ever can do it the $50.00 the shippers that
will destroy it will get from us.  Thanks Bill......73  Lou