Re: [Amps] OT: TVI (was: ceramic capacitor ratings)

To: Vic K2VCO <vic@rakefet.com>, Amps reflector <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] OT: TVI (was: ceramic capacitor ratings)
From: Peter Chadwick <g3rzp@g3rzp.wanadoo.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 19:10:30 +0200 (CEST)
In 1966, the Marconi  Apprentices' radio club (G3JTW) was in a big old house in
the middle of Chelmsford. Just down the road was the Baptist church. One
Jamboree of the Air, we were operating with all the Scouts around, and moved to
80metres on AM. The sermon had started, the public address was in use,   and
apparently the preacher had just got to '....and the Lord sayeth' when the
public address sayeth  'CQ Jamboree, CQ Jamboree, CQ Jamboree....'
My maths lecturer at college was in the congregation. I never managed to get
any math right again for him!
73
Peter G3RZP