Re: [Amps] My 813GG amp works

To: "Bowen, Scott M. (JSC-CC)[LM]" <scott.m.bowen@nasa.gov>,amps-bounces@contesting.com, Amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] My 813GG amp works
From: "Robert B. Bonner" <rbonner@qro.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 17:52:19 +0000
Scott when I had my alarm system installed we had it done completely in
shielded wire. You may be able to quiet it down with ferrite beads or toriods
on each end of the wire runs.

If not you will be deativating the panel when you operate. I do not envie your
situation. I had many friends with this problem over years and that's why mine
is in shielded wire.

I still won't turn the alarm on until I'm done operating just incase it is more
sensitive activated. But my fire system is hot all the time.  I guess I got
something for my 5 grand.

BOB DD
Sent From Mobile Device