Re: [Amps] Power factor and choke vs resonant-choke input supplies

To: <g3rzp@g3rzp.wanadoo.co.uk>, "Borislav Trifonov" <bdt@shaw.ca>,"Harold Mandel" <hmandel@barantelecom.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Power factor and choke vs resonant-choke input supplies
From: "Barrie Smith" <barrie@centric.net>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 13:45:41 -0600
Peter:

Resonant-chokes may be placed in the negative lead?

Also, could you elaborate on the "close to it" resonance?

I have a largish power supply, using a Peter Dahl resonant-choke/capacitor
combination,  that has never worked properly.  I'd like to improve or
rebuild the power supply so that it did work properly.

73, Barrie, W7ALW