Re: [Amps] QRO-stuff

To: "Roger D Johnson" <n1rj@adelphia.net>,"Amplifier Reflector" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] QRO-stuff
From: "David C. Hallam" <dhallam@rapidsys.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 11:01:29 -0400
I can't answer your questions, but if it is the transaction fee charged to
the seller by PayPal, it is my understanding that eBay will not accept
listings where the buyer has to reimburse the seller for that fee.  I
recently had several listing cancelled because I said overseas buyers could
pay in cash.  eBay does not permit statements in that nature in listings.

David
KC2JD/4