Re: [Amps] HV transformer buzzing!! Help Please

To: "Tom W8JI" <w8ji@w8ji.com>, "k7fm" <k7fm@teleport.com>,<amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] HV transformer buzzing!! Help Please
From: "jeremy-ca" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 13:54:35 -0400
Hmm, Im big into boatanchors but Ive never thought of them as even remotely
romantic.
When I want true nostalgia I take my 1926 Ford Model T coupe with a blown
(supercharged for non gearheads)V8 flathead for a ride. Nothing like the
sounds of straight pipes to bring back the glow of the 50's!

Carl
KM1H

.........and smell and heat and glow is what it is all about.