[Amps] Slightly OT....

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Slightly OT....
From: "Adrian Rees" <rees.a@btconnect.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 10:18:22 +0100
Hi all
I know this may be slightly OT but never the less....

I have a friend of mine who works in the Scrap Electronics business. He
normally deals with, well junk. However, he has recently started getting in
stock, to scrap, various Medical and Plastic Welding equiptment.

Now I seem to remember that certain plsatic welders and medical kit use RF
power Valves (Tubes) in them, and was wondering if anyone knows anything about
this ? Are these scrap machines worth stripping ? If so which ones ?

Cheers

Adrian MW1LCR