Re: [Amps] Slightly OT....

To: "Jim Tonne" <tonne@comcast.net>,"Adrian Rees" <rees.a@btconnect.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Slightly OT....
From: "jeremy-ca" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 12:02:33 -0400
Yes, if you dont mind low gain and high drive requirements as well as
neutralization. The Europeans often use Thompson or Seimens triodes which
are not easily found surplus.

I had a contract several years ago to retrofit some French equipment
exported to the US with a similar spec Amperex which is still obtainable. It
had used some Thompson tube that was out of production.

Carl
KM1H