Re: [Amps] Jennings and Kilovac vacuum relays for sale

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Jennings and Kilovac vacuum relays for sale
From: "Mark Beckwith" <n5ot@n5ot.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 08:13:34 -0500
K9YC said:

> Gigavac makes both types and will sell them to hams at a special
> price. Google to find their website. I'm now using Gigavac instead
> of pulls. They're very pleasant to deal with.

I tried www.gigavac.com, went right to it, and on the front page there's a
link in red for "Amateur Radio Operators" which takes you to a page that
describes their whole ham deal, which seems about as straightforward as any
ham could dream of besides having the price be FREE.

Thanks, Jim, for this tip!  You're happy with the relays, right?

Mark, N5OT