Re: [Amps] SB-200 DATA

To: <Gudguyham@aol.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] SB-200 DATA
From: "jeremy-ca" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 22:00:55 -0400
All the published articles Ive read are pure garbage, or worse than Edisonian
as Tom might say. I get LOTS of SB-200 and 220's in here from guys who have
tried to follow those articles as well as some who have bought other
conversions that blow up when they change tubes or make a mistake in tuning.

Carl
KM1H
6M Conversions since 1964