[Amps] SB200??

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] SB200??
From: "c.s." <carlseye@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 18:21:17 -0400
The useful answer is that the 572B works very well at 6M and a SB-200
works very well there also if you understand amplifiers. No rocket
science required.

Carl
KM1H
                I am not disputing anyones claims, BUT , I sure would
like to have some PROOF, as well as some answers as to how the amp is
being operated, IE: HV, plate current, Grid current, ETC.!!!  PLUS,
Stability questions that have been  raised here before !!!!!
        Also , what has been done to quantify to the IMD, actual output
power , vs input power,
ETC.!! You are not the only one who is at question here , my friend.!!!
I have worked on many SB200's and had problems with so many of them on
10 mtrs.  I do not , and never did, profess to be an expert on these
amps, or any others,BUT, I had always hoped that at least on this one
reflector I'd find the answers I'm seeking.
          I'm sending this msg. to the entire group in hopes that at
least "one' of you out there can help me .!!!!!
            carl / kz5ca