[Amps] EIMAC APP NOTES, COMPLETE

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] EIMAC APP NOTES, COMPLETE
From: Pat Barthelow <aa6eg@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 19:10:54 -0700

I came across a complete collection of EIMAC Application notes, including price
sheets, and Indexes.  Anyone remember roughly what year an 8877 was retail $200?
Or a 3-500Z was $37.00, or a 3-1000 was $88?  or remember the VOA tubes shown
in the Eimac Ads way back when?  You could get a 4CW250,000A for $6950.   If
you need to know what the socket for that baby costs you aren't in the market.

Hints below...

Anyway, I thought the Eimac Newsletters were kind of classics, and may warrant
pdf-ing and posting for references.
They have info on
I don't have the required hardware or time, but would give this original
collection to someone who can scan and post...anyone interested...

Hint:   #1 hit of the year... Roberta Flack.. "First Time...."

Other hit songs of that year of the $37.00 3-500Z were:
American Pie,
Doctor My Eyes
Roundabout
Morning has Broken
Brandy
Layla
Lean on me
Lion Sleeps tonight
Long Cool Woman in a Black Dress
Horse with no name
Knights in White Satin
Extra for experts:  Who were the groups that performed these songs?

All the Best, 73,
Pat Barthelow     aa6eg@hotmail.com
http://www.jamesburgdish.org
Subscribe: http://bambi.net/jamesburg.html
Jamesburg Earth Station  Moon Bounce Team