Re: [Amps] B /W PT2500A

To: "Donald Fox" <taurusshoguy@yahoo.com>, <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] B /W PT2500A
From: "jeremy-ca" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 12:51:47 -0400
There is a PT2500 and a PT2500A. The early production A's had a problem with
blowing the bandswitch and are the same circuit as the non A which is the
Canadian Hammond Viewstar.

As far as I know all early A's were retrofitted but you may have to contact
B&W with the serial #. I dont know if any records are left since their head
engineer retired and the company moved to FL.

The price wasnt competitive and only about 150 A's were built.

Carl
KM1H