[Amps] LDG Tuners for inputs

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] LDG Tuners for inputs
From: "R. David Eagle" <kb8nnu@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 17:48:52 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all...

I was reading an interesting article in the new handbook about an amp that uses
an LDG tuner for a tuned input on a 3CX1500D7 amp( constructed by K8RA) and was
wondering if anyone else has tried that on other designs and what their
feedback was on using one for that purpose.  After reading that, I thought that
might be a good addition to my project that uses 2 3-500's.

Thanks,

Dave
KB8NNU