Re: [Amps] Nicotine from last owner :-(

To: "Paul Young" <paul@g0hwc.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Nicotine from last owner :-(
From: "jeremy-ca" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 08:38:51 -0500
Absolutely OK to do that. You may also want to wash the impeller blades of
the blower and both sides of the top cover. The dishwasher is a good spot
for the tubes. For the rest I use a foaming bathroom cleanser, Im sure there
are similar products over there.

Ive had amps in here that hadnt been used in 5-10 years that still stank.

Carl
KM1H