Re: [Amps] [TenTec] Corsair II & Titan 425

To: Amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] [TenTec] Corsair II & Titan 425
From: "Gary Smith" <Gary@doctorgary.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 20:51:28 -0500
Hi Carl,

I've tried that and the amp keys but it does not seem to key the
Corsair. I can see where there's a slight dip in voltage and a show
of some grid current to the 425 when I key but the key out from the
425 into the key in of the corsair does not trigger the corsair.

If I run the key in to the corsair via the same RCA jack, the corsair
transmits just fine.

So key the amp? yes but the amp key the corsair? No.

Ideas?

Thanks!

Gary