Re: [Amps] HV Supplies and Diodes

To: "Roger" <sub1@rogerhalstead.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] HV Supplies and Diodes
From: <d.cutter@ntlworld.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 12:51:32 +0000
It's the safety issues that worry me most of all.  Having been through the mill
of UL, CSA, CE etc when designing products for sale, I know it is a complex
subject and common sense does not always lead to a safe solution, ie you need
hard knowledge like creepage and clearance distances, insulation breakdown etc.

David
G3UNA