Re: [Amps] re dishtronix amp

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] re dishtronix amp
From: Björn Mohr <bm@broadcast.se>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 20:23:11 +0100
Roger (K8RI) wrote:

>> I have experience only with the 1.5Kfx (without the auto tuner which
comes
later) and like it very much.  It runs almost as much power out as my old
Henry 2K4 and does it from 160 through 6-meters. <<

Thanks Roger!

This is information I am looking for. Did not find much on the net about
this amp. I know the advertised power levels, does the amp live up to those?

You mention using it on 160... that?s one of my preferred bands. Any RF
feedback problems similar to what has been reported on 80 meter with the
Expert 1k amp?

What about input vs. output levels. Are the ratio consistent from band to
band, or do I have to adjust the drive to compensate for difference in gain
between bands to achieve optimum output?

73 de Björn, SM0MDG