Re: [Amps] off topic but......

To: tjjapha@earthlink.net, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] off topic but......
From: Gudguyham@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 11:19:52 EST

In a message dated 1/28/2008 11:12:37 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
tjjapha@earthlink.net writes:

Hey all  you birdwatchers out there.  Robins are nice, but how abt.  finding
some sunspots?
73,
Tony,  N2UN

Tony, good idea.  Lately there has been a lot of talk about the fact  that we
are in or have past the full bottom of the cycle.  There is  probably a fine
line there.  The general consensus is that there are better  days a comin'.  I
hope that is true.  I will probably be a few years  anyway until the
propagation is anywhere near peak.  We will have to be  ready for the few
openings we
might get this summer on 6 meters.   Lou