Re: [Amps] QRO-parts - sound kinda fishy now (steve d)

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] QRO-parts - sound kinda fishy now (steve d)
From: "David Lisney" <g0fvt@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 00:04:01 -0000
Hi, FWIW I ordered a pair of GS-35Bs from QRO parts via Ebay a while back,
they took a little while to get to the UK but they arrived in good condition
and well packed. Amazingly despite the weight of them they were sent
air-mail... the anode coolers arrived in seperate boxes.

All in all I would say that the price was very good and the transaction went
smoothly for me. I think the pair cost me about £100.... (about $190 US)..
including the airmail.

Regards David G0FVT