Re: [Amps] Looking for eimac 3-500Z

To: Imam YB4IR <yb4ir@yahoo.com>, 'AMPS' <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Looking for eimac 3-500Z
From: "Steven Grant, W4IIV" <stevengrant98@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 18:00:34 -0800 (PST)
try RF parts, tho i also reccomend the chinese tubes
  steven

Imam YB4IR <yb4ir@yahoo.com> wrote:
  Dear All,
I need 2 pcs of eimac 3-500Z for my TL922. By some information that eimac
3-500Z is discontinue.

Please give me information how I can repalce my old tube with new tube with the
same specification for my TL922 and of course with low cost (including shipment
cost to Palembang, Indonesia) for amateur radio budget.. hi hi I am not a rich
man...

Thank you 73 de YB4IR - Imam

STEVEN GRANT    W4IIV