Re: [Amps] commercial amplifier cooling

To: "schuetzen" <chasm@texas.net>, "Pete Smith" <n4zr@contesting.com>, "Amps Amps" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] commercial amplifier cooling
From: "Gary Smith" <wa6fgi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 18:43:44 -0800
My guess woudl be the fan on the L-4 are 110 V given the age of the amp
along with the technology of the time at its manufacture.
Look on boat anchor manual archives,(bama) you might be able to find a
schematic for it there noting the power requirements of the fan motor.
Bama link is below
Gary...wa6fgi

http://bama.sbc.edu/