Re: [Amps] Class-E Amplifiers

To: "AMPS" <amps@contesting.com>, "Bill Fuqua" <wlfuqu00@uky.edu>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Class-E Amplifiers
From: "jeremy-ca" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 15:28:35 -0500
Arent Class E monoband amps and pretty much with a 7 MHz upper limit?

At least that was what I was told by an active E builder who had a 400W 75M
AM amp inside about a 17 x 12 x 3 chassis minus the PS. I was impressed but
I still like the glow of my 250TH's and 304TL's ! Even tho it takes up a lot
of space and weighs a ton.

Carl
KM1H