[Amps] amp schematic drafting?

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] amp schematic drafting?
From: Paul Kelley N1BUG <paul.kelley.n1bug@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 14:39:39 -0500
I hope this isn't too far off topic...

Can anyone recommend free or low cost software for drawing tube
amplifier schematics? I have been searching for some time but
haven't found anything with a component library well suited to this
purpose (often missing are such things as variable caps,
potentiometers, tubes, relays, switches, and other parts common to
amps). Or do I need to make my own component library to do this?

Many years ago I had built my own component library for some old DOS
  'paint' type program, which worked well enough. Sadly a series of
stupid actions on my part resulted in loss of those files long ago.

73,
Paul N1BUG