Re: [Amps] DRAKE L7 AMPLIFIERS ON EBAY>>>>

To: "Commander John" <crazytvjohn@yahoo.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] DRAKE L7 AMPLIFIERS ON EBAY>>>>
From: "Fern Rivard" <crc@cyberlink.bc.ca>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 09:18:04 -0600
    Also, I'd noticed that the seller kept saying that all the gear was brand
new unused so I contacted him to remind him that several of the items were
definitely used with scratches on front panels and with a ham call sign
attached to rear of one of the unit. He did reply to me that he had made some
mistakes in his posting descriptions. Some of the gear appears to have been
exposed to high humidity or water with all of the white markings on the panels.
    73 from Fern