Re: [Amps] Another ePay CB Gem....

To: "Roger \(K8RI\)" <sub1@rogerhalstead.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Another ePay CB Gem....
From: "Robert Chudek - K0RC" <k0rc@pclink.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 15:17:14 -0500
Hah hah haa... Yeah, I'm waiting for someone to remind me that I'm STILL a
novice!

I haven't built an amplifier in many years. And when I tell you the last one
was a single 4-1000A,  that ought to date it for you. Prior to that I built
a 3 tube 572 and it was more-or-less and open "bread board" design on a
chassis and a front panel only. Imagine the TVI!

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN