[Amps] Amps for sale

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Amps for sale
From: n8de@thepoint.net
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 16:42:16 -0400
I have the following amps for sale:

Dentron MLA-1200, uses single 8875 and has separate power supply.
Like new, just worked on by our AMPS friend, Louie, W1QJ [Goodguyham].
  $500 + Actual Shipping Charges.

Dentron Clipperton-L, 4-872B's.  Very nice condition, just worked on
by Louie, also.  $550 + Actual Shipping Charges.

Clipperton-L with bad transformer, for parts.  $350 + actual shipping charges.

Will soon have entire SB-104 line on sale:
SB-104 with 104A conversion and excellent off-market filters
SB-1144A power supply in SB-604 Speaker
SB-644 Remote VFO
SB-614 Station Control
SB-634 Station Monitor
SB-230 SILENT AMP ... again, checked over by Louie, W1QJ
All in very good, working condition with all manuals.
Make an offer for the entire LOT.

Anyone who would like EVERYTHING listed here, I'll take $2750.

Don
N8DE
Michigan

Contact me off-list if interested.